- 1 cup of Kohinoor Basmati Rice, soaked in plenty of water for 30 minutes then washed and drained
- 10 cups of milk
- 5 green cardamoms,crushed
- 1/2 cup of raisins, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
- 400g of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of almonds, blanched, peeled and sliced
- cooking time: 30 min
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Add the rice and the green cardamoms. cook, stirring continuously, until the milk is fully absorbed and the rice is tender and broken.
- Add the raisins and condensed milk. cook, stirring regularly until the consistency is thick, and the mixture sticks to the ladle.
- Garnish with almonds.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.