- 2 1/2 cups of Kohinnor Basmati Rice
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 3 tbsp mandi spices
- 1 small green bell pepper, seedless and chopped
- 2 pieces of dry lemon
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of almond (for garnishing)
- 4 cups of water
- Aluminium oil
- 1 medium piece of coal
- salt to taste
- cooking time:30 min
- In a cooking pot combine chicken, salt, 1 1/2 tbs of mandi spices and one piece of dry lemons, stirring well then cover cooking pot using aluminium foil.
- Heat the oven to 165 celsius, place cooking pot for nearly 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked. keep watching chicken from time to time and add 1/2 cup of warm water if chicken sauce evaporates.
- Wash Kohinoor rice then overflow it with warm water, letting it soak for 20 minutes before draining it.
- In another cooking pot, combine 2 1/2 cups of water, grated carrots, green bell pepper and one piece of dry lemoon bringing it to boil.